Cebu Pacific offers fares for as low as P199
MANILA, Philippines - Cebu Pacific is offering select domestic and international seats for as low as P199 for immediate travel.
The seat sale is up to October 31 or until seats last.
The domestic seats on sale are for travel from November 12, 2013 to March 31, 2014. Promo fares range from P199 to P599 for inter-island routes from Cebu, Davao and Iloilo.
International seats are also on sale for travel from December 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014. Fares for Manila to Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Siem Reap, Xiamen or Phuket flights are available from P499.
P999 seats are available for those traveling from Manila to Bali, Brunei, Guangzhou, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh or Taipei. Guests can also buy P1,499 seats from Manila to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Macau or Singapore.
Cebu Pacific is also offering P2,999 seats from Manila to Dubai, 60% lower than its lowest year-round fare of P4,999.
Also, P3,899 seats are also available from Manila to Busan or Incheon.
CEB VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog offered some travel-friendly reminders for the holiday season:
BEFORE THE FLIGHT
1. Check in from your home or office with Cebu Pacific’s web check-in service through www.cebupacificair.com .
2. Remember that CEB allows only one hand carry bag (maximum weight is 7 kilos).
3. Purchase your baggage allowance upon booking, with options ranging from 10 to 45 kilos. This lets you save up to 44% as compared to paying excess baggage fees at the airport.
4. Place easily identifiable markers on your check-in luggage, and hand carry valuable items.
5. Check in using CEB’s self check-in kiosks available in Philippine airports with Airbus flights.
6. Make time for expected long lines at the security scanners and immigration. We encourage guests to be at the airport 3 hours before the flight. CEB counters will close 45 minutes before the scheduled time of departures so we can be ready to depart on time.
7. Check in umbrellas and liquids, aerosols and gels more than 100ml.
8. Be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before the flight’s published time of departure.
9. Guests will pass through another security check before getting to the boarding gate, so wear shoes that can be easily removed and avoid wearing belts with metal buckles.