Try these 'Minute to Win It' PH challenges
MANILA, Philippines -- Ahead of its premiere telecast, the local edition of the popular TV game show "Minute to Win It" is inviting Pinoys to try their skills at improvised challenges for a chance to win P1 million.
|Luis Manzano hosts the Philippine edition of "Minute to Win It"|
Like its American counterpart -- the game show has been franchised in 40 countries so far -- the Philippine version of "Minute to Win It" will have contestants take part in a series of challenges that utilize everyday items seen at home, in school or at the office.
Each challenge should be completed in less than a minute. The increasing difficulty of the challenges corresponds to a bigger cash prize every round. The goal: the jackpot prize of P1 million.
Try-outs for "Minute to Win It" will be held on January 7 and 8, starting 8 a.m. at the ABS-CBN Center Road in Quezon City. Participants should be 18 years old and above.
Here are the one-minute try-out challenges hopefuls can practice at home ahead of their "audition":
- Knock over a pyramid of beverage cans using rubber bands
- Pull all tissue papers out of a box one by one, using only one hand
- Fan three raw eggs with a pizza box across the stage
- Stack eight octagon bolts on top of each other using a barbecue stick to form a tower, which must be freestanding for three seconds
- Toss a water bottle and get it to land upright on a table five feet away
- Suck candies with a straw and place them one at a time on straw standing vertically
Hosted by Luis Manzano, the Pinoy edition of "Minute to Win It" will feature other similar challenges as it starts airing on ABS-CBN this month.