Kris files protection order vs James Yap: report
|Host-actress Kris Aquino|
MANILA, Philippines – Host-actress Kris Aquino has filed a temporary protection order against her former husband James Yap, according to a newspaper report.
The Philippine Daily Inquirer reported on Wednesday that Aquino recently filed a TPO from a Makati City court.
It will be good for 30 days from its issuance, but Aquino wants the protection order to be made permanent, the report added.
According to the report, Aquino asked the court to order Yap to keep a distance of at least 100 meters from her, their son Bimby and any household member. She also wanted her former husband to stay away from any place frequented by her and her son, such as their home and Bimby’s school.
Accusing Yap of making “overt sexual advances” which she resisted, Aquino said her former husband acted “as if he was still entitled to his matrimonial rights” in full view of their son.
The report said Bimby begged his mother to “tell him to go away,” and has been upset since the incident.
“The physical, sexual, emotional, psychological and moral harm and injury foisted (on that day) was occasioned by the unfettered access of respondent Yap on the household and persons of the petitioners,” said the petition, as quoted by the Inquirer.
Aquino’s marriage to Yap was annulled last year, with the star cager getting millions of pesos after a settlement of several properties.
The “Kris TV” host earlier lamented that all her hard work “was put to waste.”