Erwan opens up about break-up rumor with Anne
MANILA – Restaurateur and food writer Erwan Heussaff finally spoke in an interview about his rumored breakup with Kapamilya star Anne Curtis, days after posting tweets regarding the issue.
In an interview with ABS-CBNnews.com on Thursday, Heussaff denied the rumor which was first reported on a local gossip website and made the rounds online.
“Honestly, that report, I don’t know where that came from,” he said with a shrug. “When I saw the whole piece, I’m like, okay. Something was said about something. Moving on.”
Heussaff went on to slam those who started and spread the rumor.
“I consider those statements, those people… they are not worth my time,” he said. “I don’t want to bother myself with them.”
Even if he is connected to two of the most popular celebrities in the Philippines – aside from being Curtis’ boyfriend, he is also the sister of actress-model Solenn – Heussaff stressed that he does not want anything to do with showbiz and the controversies that come with it.
“I don’t care about showbiz,” said Heussaff, as he urged the public to stop creating rumors about his relationship with Curtis, or even his personal life.
“I just want to focus on what I do, on my industry,” he added, citing his food-related projects.
Last week, Heussaff briefly said on Twitter that he and Curtis “are fine,” reacting to the break-up rumor that leaked online.
Curtis, for her part, said in a previous interview that the rumor is "a nice try of making negative publicity but it's not true."
Heussaff and Curtis have been a couple for four years now.