PRC: 22,760 pass nursing exam
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced that 22,760 out of 67,095 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing last December 2011.
PRC said the examination were held in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, La Union, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga .
The members of the Board of Nursing are Carmencita M. Abaquin, chairman; Leonila A. Faire, Betty F. Merritt, Perla G. Po, Marco Antonio C. Sto.Tomas, Yolanda C. Arugay and Amelia B. Rosales, members.
PRC said that the results were released after 42 working days from the exam date.
Registration for new nurses shall require the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and
- to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
PRC said the successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.