PRC: 1,787 new marine deck officers
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Wednesday that 1,787 out of 3,445 examinees passed the written phase of the Marine Deck Officers Licensure Examination for the various ranks given by the Board for Marine Deck Officers in Manila this July 2010.
A total of 166 examinees are exempted from taking the practical examinations as they opted to submit a Certificate of Training and Certificate of Assessment in the Ship Simulator and Bridge Teamwork (SSBT).
The results were released after three (3) working days from the last day of examinations.
The guidelines for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Cards are as follows:
- Registration for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Cards will start on Monday, August 2, 2010 until August 17, 2010. They will take their oath before the Board on Monday, August 30, 2010 at 1:30 in the afternoon at the Fiesta Pavilion, Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Roxas Boulevard, Manila.
- For the purpose of attending the Mass Oathtaking on August 30, 2010, the deadline for submission of Certificates of Ship Simulator and Bridge Teamwork with Practical Assessment will be on Wednesday, August 11, 2010.
- Selling of oathtaking tickets will be from August 2, 2010 until August 26, 2010 only at the 2nd Floor, Ever Recto.
Registration for membership with the Masters and Mates Association of the Philippines, Inc. (MMAP) will start on Monday, August 2, 2010.
DOWNLOADS (links below)
- Successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places for the examinations
- MASTER MARINER LICENSURE EXAMINATION - WRITTEN PHASE
- CHIEF MATE LICENSURE EXAMINATION - WRITTEN PHASE
- CHIEF MATE LICENSURE EXAMINATION - WRITTEN PHASE - SSBT
- O.I.C. (NAVIGATIONAL WATCH) LICENSURE EXAMINATION - WRITTEN PHASE
- O.I.C. (NAVIGATIONAL WATCH) LICENSURE EXAMINATION - WRITTEN PHASE - SSBT