Chicken pox is a very infectious disease caused by Varicella virus. It’s airborne -- it easily spreads by contact through air that contains the bacteria.
Who doesn’t love spaghetti? It’s a favorite not only during special occasions but even on a regular days. It is served during weekend day-offs when family, friends, and relatives get together. It comes in various flavours from Italian to sweet Filipino style.
Lucky are those who can wear shorts, short shorts, micro minis, swim suit and anything that can display the legs. Many are not as brave, if not hesitant, to try revealing fashion wear. One of the reasons for this is varicose veins. Famous celebrity doctor, Vicky Belo says, “70% of women have varicose veins, the remaining 30% comprise of men.”
We’re in the digital age and scientists never cease to amaze us with the latest medical breakthroughs. Yet, with the technological advancement and wide use of conventional or western medicine, people still seek alternative healing options. That’s why many still queue at alternative healing centers, in spite of the fact that some of them can afford consulting with private doctors.