Krista Miller admits 'indecent proposals'
MANILA - Starlet Krista Miller, who figured in the controversial breakup of celebrity couple Cesar Montano and Sunshine Cruz, confirmed Friday that she has been on the receiving end of "indecent proposals" but that she had turned them down.
In a statement issued Friday, Miller said she had been receiving "indecent proposals" after she went into real estate to sell condos to potential clients.
She, however, said she had been having problems hitting her P10 million monthly sales quota and was in the "red line" of the company for two months. She declined to identify which real estate company she is working for.
"Hindi ko na po yon kailangan dahil maraming kliyente ang nag-u-offer ng indecent proposals pero hindi po ako ganong klaseng babae. Wala po akong mukhang ihaharap sa mga magulang ko kung gagawin ko yon,' she said.
"Kung tinanggap ko lahat ng indecent proposals nila e di sana ang taas-taas ng sales ko," she added.
Asked if convicted drug lord Ricardo Camata had offered an indecent proposal, she said: "No, never."
Miller is under hot water after she was caught on video visiting Camata at the Metropolitan Hospital in Manila last May 31, without even being frisked by the guards.
Justice Undersecretary Francisco Baraan earlier stressed that only close family members and individuals in a pre-approved list with the National Bilibid Prison should be allowed visits of inmates.
Miller said she only went to visit Camata to sell him a condo unit. She said she came forward to clear her name amid insinuations that her visit was for commercial sex.