Fire guts retired prosecutor's house in QC
MANILA -- Fire razed the second floor of a retired prosecutor's house in Scout Borromeo Street, Barangay South Triangle, Quezon City early Saturday morning.
The fire started at around 5 a.m., and was put out an hour later.
According to Quezon City Fire Marshal Supt. Jesus Fernandez, the fire started on the second floor bedroom of Eduardo Joson's house.
Authorities believe that the fire was caused by an electrical short circuit.
No one was reported hurt in the fire, which damaged around P200,000 worth of property. -- report from Dexter Ganibe, DZMM