List of flooded roads in Metro Manila
Posted at 08/07/2012 11:36 PM | Updated as of 08/08/2012 11:19 PM
MANILA, Philippines -- The following roads are not passable for vehicles due to flooding.
As of 3:30 p.m.
- Buendia Avenue
- Panay Avenue
- Mother Ignacia St.
- Timog Ave.
- E. Rodriguez
- Tomas Morato
- EDSA-P.Tuazon tunnel
As of 3:10m p.m.
- Quezon Ave. cor. Banawe (not passable to light vehicles)
- Ortigas Ext. towards Junction (not passable to light vehicles)
As of 2:25 p.m.
- Nagtahan flyover, northbound towards Lacson Street
As of 12:30 p.m.
- All roads in Marikina are passable except for Gil Fernando Avenue
As of 10:50 a.m.
- Recto to Loyola; not passable to all types of vehicle
- Lerma to Morayta; waist-deep
- Ongpin; waist-deep
As of 9:30 a.m.
- Quezon City: E. Rodrigez-Araneta; Talayan-Araneta; Araneta-Caliraya; Araneta -Ma. Clara
- San Juan Area: F. Manalo cor. Blumentritt; Brgy. Salapan; Rivera St.; A.Fernandez St.; R.Fernandez St.; San Joaquin, San Perpecto, Aurora, SM Centerpoint
- Manila: C.M. Recto-Rizal (waist deep); Doroteo Jose-Soler (knee-deep), V.Mapa (waist-deep); España, Manila City Hall, UN-Taft, RMB Pureza and RMB Old Sta.Mesa; Recto Underpass
- Osmeña Hway
- Gil Puyat Avenue
As of 8 a.m.
- Aurora Blvd to Araneta Ave. (waist-deep)
- Araneta Ave to Caliraya (neck-deep)
- C.M. Recto to Quezon Blvd.
- Ortigas de Castro (chest-deep)
- Ramon Magsaysay Blvd to V. Mapa (waist-deep)
- Doroteo Jose to Soler (knee-deep)
- EDSA P. Tuazon Tunnel
- Marcos Highway: Kingsville to Filinvest (waist-deep)
- V.V. Soliven Avenue
- Ortigas Avenue Extension
- Bonifacio Avenue, Cainta
- Rizal Avenue, Taytay
As of 1:45 a.m.
- Sto. Domingo
- Cainta Junction
- Araneta Ave. to Quezon Ave.
- E. Rodriguez (Delos Santos) to Araneta
- Victory Araneta
- Araneta to Maria Clara
- SM Centerpoint
- All roads leading to Plaza Avelino, Nagtahan
- Lagusnilad, Manila City Hall
- Shaw Kalentong, Acaccia (not passable to light vehicles)
- Rizal Avenue, particularly R. Papa
- Tullahan Bridge
- N. Domingo/F. Blumentrit
- Aurora Blvd. to Sta. Mesa