EDSA road reblocking, repair resume
MANILA -- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Saturday issued a traffic advisory for the scheduled road reblocking along EDSA.
The road repairs started on Friday and will last until September 30 (Monday) from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., the MMDA said in its official Twitter account.
- Along EDSA from Lemon Square to West Avenue (southbound, 4th lane), Quezon City
- Along EDSA - Monumento Circle (southbound, lane 6), Caloocan City
- Along EDSA from Mercury Drug Store to Monumento Circle lane 2 from Bonifacio Market to Monumento Circle lane 3 between Gen. Tirona Street to Don Ang Street lane 6 (northbound), Caloocan City
- At U-Turn slot center island of Commonwealth Avenue northbound in front of Shell Gas Station and UP Ayala Hub, Quezon City
- Along Araneta Avenue from ROTC hunter to Quezon Ave. (northbound) Quezon City.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion in these areas.