Erap completes first 100 days as Manila mayor
MANILA – As Manila Mayor Joseph ‘Erap’ Estrada completed his first 100 days in office, he enumerated all his accomplishments and how he managed the long-term debt of P3 billion with the help of donors from other countries.
One of the debts of the local government is the P613 million overdue electric bill demanded by Meralco.
On the issue of the Manila Police District, Estrada mentioned in an interview that 10 PCP commanders were removed from their posts.
- Police Chief Inspector Magno Gallaro of Don Bosco PCP
- Police Inspector Edward Samonte of Gagalangin PCP
- Police Inspector Rexon Layug of Delpan PCP
- Police Chief Inspector Jhonny Gaspar of Asuncion PCP
- Police Senior Inspector Robinson Maranon of Barbosa PCP
- Police Chief Inspector Efren Pangan of Alvarez PCP
- Police Inspector Ronaldo Santiago of Blumentritt PCP
- Police Senior Inspector Patrick de Leon of San Andres PCP
- Police Inspector Leonardo de Guzman of Zamora PCP
- Police Chief Inspector Louie Guisic of San Nicolas PCP
Estrada mentioned that during his recent trip to Japan, he met with officials of the Japan International Cooperation Agency and negotiated that the lines of the Metro Rail Transit be extended in parts of Manila.
Meantime, Vice Mayor Isko Moreno also gave a speech, explaining that the new administration is building on efforts to implement changes. -- With a report from Noel Alamar, dzMM