Watch ANC's daily video highlights of the hearings of the impeachment trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona as well as related interviews and press conferences
DAY 18: February 15, 2012
- Prosecution's Rep. Quimbo and Defense spokesperson Atty. Jimeno before Day 18 of #CJonTrial 2/2
- Estrada to Tiongson: Are you acquainted with any member of the Tupas family?
- Escudero: Hindi ko trabaho ang pagandahin ang presentasyon ng ebidensya
- Legarda asks JPE: How do we regard testimony based on alleged fake bank documents?
- Enrile to Tupas: I do not have to educate lawyers here.
- Enrile: Where is the witness? Cuevas: Nanganak na yata..
- Cuevas: Who is going to offer these (signatures) as evidence?
- Enrile orders identification of signatures opposite all peso accounts
- ANC anchors summarize Day 18 of #CJonTrial as of 4PM
- Garcia: Documents shown to us have peso and dollar details
- Enrile demands Garcia to say if document is real or fake, threatens to hold him in contempt
- PS Bank Lawyer explains the document being presented is fake or spurious
- Arroyo: If it is a forgery, what happens? We spent so much time explaining what?
- Tupas: I just wanted to put on record that we are not acquainted with Tiongson
- Cayetano to Garcia: To depositors, you don't have a choice pag impeachment proceedings
- Estrada: I for one, don't believe in Umali. Bulok yung script nila