BACK TO HOME | VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS
Watch ANC's daily video highlights of the hearings of the impeachment trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona as well as related interviews and press conferences
DAY 32: March 20, 2012
- Atty. Salvador, Rep. Tañada on their expectations for Day 32 of #CJonTrial
- Honasan: I want to hear everything defense has to offer
- Enrile: We hope Cuevas gets well. Please tell him, if he needs assistance, I will help him
- Osmeña asks difference between contract to sell (2004) & purchase price, manner to sell (2003)
- Santiago asks defense and prosecution: When should a condo unit be considered transferred?
- Osmeña: We don't care when the unit was accepted or not. It should have been booked 2003 SALN
- Carmina Cruz, customer relations head of Alveo Land Corporation, takes the witness stand
- Cruz confirms that as of June 2008, The Columns unit has not yet been accepted by Mrs. Corona
- Carmina Cruz talking about "punchlist" or list of things that need to be rectified in unit
- Defense: Sa bandang huli ay mapapasawalang sala si CJ Corona
- Cross examination of QC RTC Clerk of Court Perlita Ele
- Defense presents 14th witness, Eulalio "Galland" Diaz, LRA admin
- Defense: Prosec is only admitting they attached the letter, not that there are errors
- Estrada asks Diaz how he came up with list of Corona properties
- Arroyo to prosecution: You misled the public! Is that fair? 45 properties?
- Sen. Arroyo to prosecution: I'm not passing judgement here, but you have to be careful
- Tupas: We did not mislead the public by attaching LRA letter
- PCayetano to LRA admin: I would think you'd issue certifications with diligence
- Legarda expresses concern about LRA's release of list of '45 Corona properties'