Watch ANC's daily video highlights of the hearings of the impeachment trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona as well as related interviews and press conferences
DAY 33: March 21, 2012
- Atty. Rico Quicho (defense) and Rep. Sonny Angara (prosecution) on expectations for Day 32 1/2
- Atty. Rico Quicho (defense) and Rep. Sonny Angara (prosecution) on expectations for Day 32 2/2
- Enrile to Cuevas: Welcome back
- Atty. Roy denies newspaper article saying he and Cruz are allegedly in a relationship
- Escudero asks prosec, defense about delivery, declaration of property in SALN
- Defense points out several titles were wrongly identified as Corona properties
- Santiago to Diaz: You're a graduate of Ateneo Law. Why am I not impressed with your testimony?
- Santiago to Diaz: Whose fault is it then, the prosecution or yours?
- Legarda says she wants a "more accurate" list of properties of Corona
- Marcos to Diaz: We're perplexed with the cavalier attitude you have in printing out titles
- Diaz admits it never occurred to him to search for Corona's properties in Batangas
- PCayetano asks Diaz: Bakit ninyo naisip na you'll be accused of bias?
- Diaz to Estrada: I am not in cahoots with prosecution team
- Recto: How many properties, under Corona's name, are we really talking about?
- Estrada believes trial will wrap up within a month after resumption in May 7