Watch ANC's daily video highlights of the hearings of the impeachment trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona as well as related interviews and press conferences
DAY 33: March 21, 2012
- Atty. Rico Quicho & Rep. Miro Quimbo on expectations for Day 34
- Escudero says he is in favor of calling the PCIJ to testify
- Atienza testifies on sale of Basa-Guidote property for P34M
- Atienza on P34k/sqm offer: Pumayag sila (Corona). Sumulat agad, mabilis ang sagot nila
- Atienza: City gov't paid via check signed by officials; payee was Mrs Corona 'in trust for' BGEI
- Defense press conference on Day 34 of #CJonTrial
- Prosecution grills Atienza on how letter on BGEI property reached Mrs. Corona
- Prosecution says BGEI not found anywhere in city ordinance 7975
- Atienza: Yun ang ginawa namin, check was named under "BGEI in trust"
- Legarda to defense: Will Corona amend his SALN on April 30?
- Prosecution: We want to show infirmities of this transaction of which Atienza was a participant
- Osmeña: Who decides kung ilalagay sa tseke si Mrs. Corona in trust for?
- Prosecution: Our theory is that the P34M from gov't was misappropriated by Mrs. Corona
- Cuevas to Recto: You have considered only the evidence of prosecution. I hope I'm wrong
- Enrile to Cuevas: Please understand the anticipation of the judges
- Drilon: I wish Corona & his wife can go to the witness stand
- Rep. Niel Tupas on "The Niel Tupas Segment"
- Tupas: So far we haven't seen substantial evidence to help the defense