Watch ANC's daily video highlights of the hearings of the impeachment trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona as well as related interviews and press conferences
DAY 39: May 16, 2012
- Expectations of defense, prosecution for Day 39 of #CJonTrial
- Lacson: Tingin namin next week Corona will appear as witness
- Baraquel presents letter-complaint which prompted Ombudsman to look into Corona's bank records
- Baraquel: Hiniling namin na imbestigahan ng Ombusdman ang dollar accounts
- Second witness for Day 39 is Kaya Natin convenor Harvey Keh
- Enrile orders Keh to show cause why he brought documents to his office
- Santiago to Keh: Why is there a proliferation of Mr. Anonymous in this archipelago?!
- Enrile asks Keh, "Why didn't you bring documents to prosecution panel?"
- Sen. Estrada to Keh: Sinungaling ka
- Sen. Alan Cayetano explains the need for responsibility when using anonymous documents
- Prosecution: I hope we don't lose sight with this sideshow
- Manalo tells Drilon he is not in a position to confirm or deny dollar accounts
- Santos: I feel that intellectual integrity compelled me to file this case against Corona
- Estrada compels Santos to defend the legitimacy of his Institute